Posted on October 26, 2022
Use Case Culture and a modern data strategy key to creating value for business – Amit Panda
Amit Panda, Group Head Data and Analytics, Sinarmas Financial Group
Key points discussed include:
- How to solve some of the tough analytic problems, including industry use cases in Indonesia
- Data is the elephant in the room. Good-quality data is hard to find. Resolving the data acquisition problems remains the number 1 challenge for most use cases. Embracing alternate data strategy has become a necessity for business.
- A good cook never forgets the essential ingredients: People, Technology, and Persistence.
- Picking up the right use case: think big, execute in small steps. Value comes with excellent execution and scale.
- People who are serious about use cases should make new ways to obtain relevant data. Limited good data is a massive opportunity for data monetisation.