If you are tenacious, driven, confident and have the desire to succeed in a new career that will reward all your effort and hard work then this may be the perfect role for you….
About the opportunity:
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to launch their career in Sales. We don’t need you to have the experience, but we do need you to have the right attitude. The role is an entry level sales role with the opportunity to progress within the business like all our successful sales managers have done.
With 7 years continued success and growth, Focus Network is a leading B2B event company that builds and creates corporate events for clients such as Telstra, Rio Tinto, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, IBM & General Pants just to name a few.
With the launch of a number of new events in 2020 we are now looking train our next generation of hungry, ambitious, entry level salespeople. So, if you know you have the ability to develop relationships quickly in person and over the phone then this is your opportunity to land a successful and rewarding career in sales. This is a phone-based sales role, where you will be calling to senior decision makers to invite them to attend & sponsor one of our events. You will also be responsible for identifying, researching and generating new leads.
- You have a deep desire to succeed and a persistent approach to winning
- You are self-motivated with a hunger to develop a new career in sales
- You have a great personality and an exceptional phone manner
- You have the ability to learn and process information quickly
- You have the confidence to make outbound calls to senior decision makers
- You are self-driven and also able to work in a team structure
- You have the ability and dedication to hunt for new business
- You are organised, disciplined and thrive in a high performance-focused culture.
- You possess the desire to achieve and exceed daily, weekly and monthly targets
- We provide on-going sales support, coaching and training
- We give you the opportunity to fast-track your career progression based on performance
- We provide high earning potential with salary, uncapped commissions and bonuses
- Come to work in a fun and vibrant office in the heart of Dee Why in Sydney’s northern beaches
- Celebrate in style having your birthday off each year
How to Apply:
If you feel that this sounds like you and the role you have been looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Click the Apply button and send your resume to the Director of Operations, Blake Tolmie along with a cover letter explaining why you think you would be the right choice for Focus Network.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in sales?