If you are tenacious, driven, confident and have the desire to succeed in a new career that will reward all your effort and hard work then this may be the perfect role for you….
About the opportunity:
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to launch their career in Client Services. We don’t need you to have the experience, but we do need you to have the right attitude. The role is an entry level account management role with the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with our clients. No selling required.
With 7 years continued success and growth, Focus Network is a leading B2B event company that builds and creates corporate events for clients such as Telstra, Rio Tinto, Coca-Cola, Microsoft, IBM & General Pants just to name a few.
With the launch of a number of new events in 2020 we are now looking train our next generation of hungry, ambitious, entry level salespeople. So, if you know you have the ability to develop relationships quickly in person and over the phone then this is your opportunity to land a successful and rewarding career in sales. This is a phone-based account management role, where you will be nurturing the relationships of C-Level executives who attend our events. You will be responsible for managing internal & external communication with clients, attendee retention and general administration tasks.
- You are a natural rapport builder
- You are self-motivated with a hunger to develop a new career in client services
- You have a great personality and an exceptional phone manner
- You have the ability to learn and process information quickly
- You have the confidence to make outbound calls to senior executives
- You are self-driven and also able to work in a team structure
- You are a problem solver
- You are organised, disciplined and thrive in a high performance-focused culture.
- You possess the desire to achieve and exceed daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- We provide on-going client services support, coaching and training
- We give you the opportunity to fast-track your career progression based on performance
- We provide a competitive salary and bonus structure
- Come to work in a fun and vibrant office in the heart of Dee Why in Sydney’s northern beaches
- Travel the world attending our International Summits
- Celebrate in style having your birthday off each year
How to Apply:
If you feel that this sounds like you and the role you have been looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Click the Apply button and send your resume to the Director of Operations, Blake Tolmie along with a cover letter explaining why you think you would be the right choice for Focus Network.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in account management and/or customer service?