If you are tenacious, driven, confident and have the desire to succeed in a career that will reward all your effort and hard work, then this may be the perfect role for you….
About the opportunity:
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to either kick start or further grow their career within the events industry. We don’t need you to have years of experience, but we do need you to have the right attitude.
The role will see you drive and secure sponsorship across our large scale events and private events throughout APAC, with the opportunity to progress within the business under 12 months with greater responsibilities.
With 9 years continued success and growth, Focus Network is a leading B2B event management company that builds and hosts it’s own events and conferences across the IT, HR, Marketing, Financial Services, Health and Safety sectors – While working with companies such as IBM, Microsoft, Coca Cola, NAB, Oporto, Qantas to name a few.
With the launch of a number of new areas of the business opening up along with the launch of new events in 2021, we are now searching for an ambitious, hungry and confident BDR to join our family.
So, if you feel you have the ability to develop relationships quickly in person and over the phone, then this maybe the opportunity for you.
- You are hungry to earn money
- You are looking to grow and progress your career
- You have a deep desire to succeed and a persistent approach to winning
- You are self-motivated with a hunger to constantly develop and learn
- You have a great personality and an exceptional phone manner
- You have the ability to learn and process information quickly
- You have the confidence to make outbound calls to senior decision makers
- You are self-driven and also able to work in a team structure
- You have the ability and dedication to hunt for new business
- You are organised, disciplined and thrive in a high performance-focused culture.
- You possess the desire to achieve and exceed daily, weekly and monthly targets
- We provide on-going sales support, coaching and training
- We give you the opportunity to fast-track your career progression based on performance
- We provide high earning potential with salary, uncapped commissions and bonuses
- Come to work in a fun and vibrant office in the heart of North Sydney
- Travel the world attending our International events
- Celebrate in style having your birthday off each year
How to Apply
If you feel that this sounds like you, we would love to hear more.
Please send your resume to the General Manager, Blake Tolmie along with a cover letter explaining why you think Focus Network should select you.