Andrew Weyer, Vice President, Information Technology Australia, New Zealand, DHL Supply Chain
The biggest future revenue and profit impact of digitalisation is set to occur through the digitalisation of Supply Chains – McKinsey
Private life and business life have become increasingly characterised by an appreciation of and dependence on technology, making it a central part of daily interaction, decision making and competitive advantage. These changes are impacting our industry as well: digital innovation – from connected warehouses to new autonomous last-mile delivery services – is increasing the relevance and presence of logistics in everyday life making headlines and turning an age-old industry into an exciting place to drive change for the betterment of society – DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation. Exploring the latest DHL Trend Radar, we will address the following:
Delivering insight today
- What is coming? – Social, Business and Technology Trends.
- Learning from others – Sharing and Collaboration.
Creating value tomorrow
- Shaping your future – Developing and maintaining a competitive advantage.
- Disrupting ourselves – Encouraging staff to become entrepreneurs.
- Human Impact – Humans and Robots
Information security in a rapidly changing world
- Growing security awareness.
- Securing more than just the edge.
- Humans – reducing human impact.